Put together these easy to prepare healthy meals!
2. Other considerations when packing a lunch box are ease and speed of eating. Young kids in particular are keen to get out to the playground and won’t appreciate the time it takes to eat large salads or things that take longer to chew.
3. California rolls (veg sushi, sushi rice rolled with avocados, carrots & cucumbers) strawberries and cheese.
4. Brown pita, spread with Hummus with baked felafel, lettuce and cucumbers and some apples.
5. Homemade chickpea flour tortillas sprinkled with chia seeds, sesame seeds, guacamole and oranges.
7. Boiled red kidney beans, grated mozzarella, salsa and pomegranate seeds.
8. Egg fried rice cooked with vegetables and brown rice served with carrot sticks and Pear.
10. Whole wheat pasta tossed in olive oil and green peas served with kiwi.
11. Roasted chicken and veggies wrapped in whole wheat tortillas or soft corn tortillas.
15. Rice paper rolls like Vietnamese rolls, add sprouts, chicken, carrots and berries.