Gurugram: The Haryana Police on Saturday said a chargesheet would be filed within seven days in the Ryan school student's murder case.
1. The bus conductor, accused of murdering the class two student, has been sent to three-day police custody.
2. A committee has been formed to identify the security loopholes. It will submit a report on Monday and based on which, further action would be taken.
3. The private security agency employed for school safety has been dropped.
5. All Gurugram schools have been asked to give security audits in 15 days.
6. Sohna, Gurgaon Bar associations pass resolution refusing to defend accused.
8. Haryana CM termed the incident as "heinous and unfortunate" and said those guilty will not be spared.
9. The victim's mother has demanded a CBI inquiry into the incident, saying "I want to know what happened to my child.”
10. Parents and locals gathered outside the school premises on Saturday morning and demanded that the management be booked for murder.