Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Search results

1-10 results from 1000 for query «payments»

16 August, 2018 1:41 PM Kerala Floods: How Jio, Airtel, Vodafone Are Helping Affected Subscribers

Kerala rains and floods have ravaged daily life in the state, affecting the millions living there. A red alert has been issued in Kerala due to the rains, which have already resulted in 67 deaths. Airtel, Vodafone, and Jio are offering data and calling benefits to prepaid customers, while postpaid users are getting extension on bill payments as well as uninterrupted 59

14 August, 2018 1:52 PM WhatsApp Rollout for Jio Phone to Start in Batches; YouTube App Launching Tomorrow

All Jio Phone users are set to receive the YouTube app on Wednesday, but not everyone will get the highly anticipated WhatsApp on the platform just yet. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) announced the arrival of WhatsApp and YouTube at its 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM) last month. Users who have the Jio Phone will be able to download the YouTube 67

10 August, 2018 8:55 AM Nokia 2.1, Nokia 5.1, Nokia 3.1 3GB RAM Variant Launched in India: Price, Specifications

Notably, the Nokia 3.1 and Nokia 5.1 sport 18:9 displays, and are part of Google's Android One initiative that promises an optimised stock Android experience and quick updates. Meanwhile, the Nokia 2.1 comes with a 16:9 panel and runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition). Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Country Head, India, HMD Global, said, "With this range 71

9 August, 2018 2:20 AM Amazon Freedom Sale: Honor 7X and Other Great Deals From Day 1

Amazon's Freedom Sale has kicked off and will run until August 12. In case you missed out the Prime Day sale for any reason, this is a good chance to grab a couple of things you're looking to buy. The Amazon Freedom Sale will offer discounts, exchange offers, and cashback schemes on a large number of products. As with most Amazon sales, most deals will be a combination 65

5 August, 2018 1:35 PM Delhi University releases 7th cut-off list, many off-campus colleges declare availability of seats

New Delhi: Delhi University on Saturday released its seventh cut-off list for admission to undergraduate (UG) courses with many off-campus colleges declaring the availability of seats in science and commerce streams. Students in the general category can apply for BA(Hons) Economics in Kamla Nehru College, Aryabhatta College, Daulat Ram College and Delhi 66

3 August, 2018 5:38 AM Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music GPS Smartwatch Launched in India at Rs. 25,990

Garmin has launched the Vivoactive 3 Music in India. Unveiled almost a year after the Vivoactive 3, the new wearable takes everything you find in the 2017 model and adds music to the mix. The Vivoactive 3 Music was first introduced in June this year. Garmin already has smartwatches that come with GPS and music playback, in its lineup. But for the first 107

2 August, 2018 6:55 PM Reliance Jio, SBI enter into digital partnership

Mumbai: Reliance Jio and SBI are entering into a digital partnership aimed to increase SBI’s digital customer base multi-fold, the company announced on Thursday. “Post operationalization of Jio Payments Bank (a 70:30 JV between RIL and SBI) Jio and SBI are deepening their partnership to bring next generation bilateral frictionless experience with exclusive 39

2 August, 2018 1:31 PM Jio, SBI Expand Payments Bank Partnership; Bring SBI YONO App to MyJio

Jio on Thursday announced an expansion of its digital partnership with SBI. To recall, Jio and SBI are joint partners in the Jio Payments Bank, which commenced operations earlier this year; while the former has 70 percent stake in the JV, the latter has the remaining 30 percent. The expanded partnership will see the MyJio app offer SBI’s YONO digital 73

2 August, 2018 7:59 AM SBI Home Loan Interest Rates, Required Documents, Processing Fee Compared

State Bank of India or SBI, the largest lender of the country, is offering home loans at interest rates starting from 8.45 per cent per annum. After a hike in the repo rate to 6.5 per cent announced by the Reserve Bank of India, home loan interest rates are likely to rise, say experts. SBI, which disbursed Rs 3,13,106 crore worth home loans in fiscal 87

1 August, 2018 12:29 PM Airtel Launches 'Bandwidth on Demand' Platform to Make it Easier for Businesses to Manage Bandwidth

Airtel on Wednesday launched its Bandwidth on Demand platform globally to enable businesses manage bandwidth requirements on a real-time basis. The platform offers quick activation to access, configure and monitor bandwidth requirements and gives full control to the users to provision bandwidth whenever and wherever they need it, whether it is on hourly 76