Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Young girl dies of burns in Bengaluru hospital

10 October, 2017 9:18 AM
28 0

A girl, who was admitted to Victoria Hospital in Bengaluru, died of burn injuries on Monday.

The Bangarpet police gave the name of the victim as Pavithra Bai (20). They said Pavithra poured kerosene and set herself ablaze on October 8, following prolonged illness. She was treated at a hospital in Bangarpet and later shifted to Victoria Hospital. However, she succumbed to burn injuries at the hospital, the police said on Tuesday.

Indramma (41), a resident of Vatrakunte coming under Bangarpet police limits, died of snake bite on Monday.

She was reportedly bitten by a poisonous snake while she was collecting grass in the field last Thursday. She was admitted to the R.L. Jalappa Hospital in Kolar. But she died on Monday, the police said.

Also read: Man booked for molesting minor girl after video goes viral

Source: thehindu.com

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0