Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Search results

991-1000 results from 1000 for query «percent»

14 August, 2018 3:35 PM Tobacco products to carry pictorial warning on 85% of packaging space: SC

Tobacco products would continue to carry pictorial warning covering 85 per cent of the packaging space, the Supreme Court today said. The apex court, on January 8, had stayed the Karnataka High Court order quashing the 2014 government regulation that packets of tobacco products must carry pictorial warning covering 85 percent of the packaging space 81

14 August, 2018 3:05 PM Texmaco, Wabtec Joint venture to produce value added products for railways

The JV between Texmaco Ltd and US based Wabtec Corporation would manufacture specialised and value added products for Indian Railways at the Adventz Group company's Belgharia facility near the city. While Wabtec would hold 60 percent in the JV, Texmaco would control the remaining 40 percent in Wabtec Texmaco Rail Private Ltd. Chairman of Texmaco Saroj 92

14 August, 2018 1:45 PM Putty manufacturing companies penalised for not passing on GST rate cut benefit

The department of Legal Metrology has penalised two wall putty manufacturing companies in Jammu allegedly for not passing on the benefit of GST rate cut to consumers. The two companies did not mark revised rates on their products after the central government slashed GST slab on such items from 28 percent to 18 percent. The cases of both the companies 85

14 August, 2018 12:39 PM Sun Pharma Q1 net profit at Rs 982.51 crore

New Delhi: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries on Tuesday reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 982.51 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2018. The company had posted a net loss of Rs 424.92 crore for the corresponding period of 2017-18, Sun Pharma said in a filing to BSE. Consolidated total revenue from operations stood at Rs 7,224.17 crore for the reported 104

14 August, 2018 9:51 AM IDBI bank Q1 net loss at Rs 2,410 crore, NPAs rise

IDBI Bank reported a wider net loss of Rs 2,409.90 crore for the first quarter ending June 2018. The loss widened from Rs 853 crore registered in the same quarter a year ago, due to a jump in non-performing assets (NPAs) and provisions. In the fourth quarter ending March 2018, the net loss stood at Rs 5,663 crore. Provisions during the quarter spiked 102

14 August, 2018 9:19 AM Tough battle between BJP, Congress awaits in poll-bound Chhattisgarh: Report

To win the Dalit votes, BJP is depending on Ajit Jogi but Congress is likely to tie up with Bahujan Samaj Party Assembly elections in Chhattisgarh are round the corner. While the Congress is putting its best foot forward in the state to bridge a gap of around 0.7 percent votes, the saffron party is likely to get the support of Ajit Jogi’s party 120

14 August, 2018 8:26 AM Jet Airways falls 3% despite clarification on stake sale, auditor resignation

The stock exchange sought clarification from Jet Airways after media reports suggested on August 13 that the airline was planning to raise USD 400 million from stake sale to private equities (PEs). Shares of Jet Airways fell 3 percent intraday Tuesday even company clarified to the exchanges on media report about selling its stake to PEs and auditor resignation 76

14 August, 2018 7:28 AM Allahabad Bank declines 3% as company reports net loss of Rs 1,944cr in Q1

The company board approved raising equity capital by an amount aggregating to Rs 1790 crore by way of preferential issue to the Government of India. Shares of Allahabad Bank fell 3.6 percent intraday Tuesday as company reported net loss of Rs 1,944 crore for the quarter ended June 2018. The company had reported net profit of Rs 28.8 crore in the same quarter 110

14 August, 2018 6:45 AM Wholesale inflation cools off to 5.09% in July

The final wholesale inflation rate for May has been revised to 4.78 percent as compared to 4.43 percent (provisional) India's wholesale inflation grew 5.09 percent in July marginally slower than 5.77 percent in June as rates of some food items fell and fuel prices , latest price data released by the commerce and industry ministry showed. The wholesale 73

14 August, 2018 6:13 AM Vistara announces freedom fares sale, get tickets starting at just Rs 1,099

New Delhi: Vistara Airlines has announced the Freedom Fares Sale, offering tickets at starting price of just Rs 1,099. The 48-hour sale offers all-inclusive one-way fares starting at Rs 1,099 for Economy Lite, Rs 1,399 for Economy Standard, Rs 2,499 for Premium Economy and Rs 6,099 for Business Class. "Bookings are open from 00:01 hours of August 14 till 23:59 hours 95